DITA SUPA DUPA Sunglasses
ABOUT THE SUPA DUPA
First introduced in 2003, the SUPA DUPA defied the mainstream trend for small frames with a chunky, oversized acetate frame that would later come to define the “granny chic” trend.
Wanting to create a frame their peers would wear, John Juniper and Jeff Solorio looked to their circle of friends for inspiration—models, stylists and creatives—all of whom were digging through thrift stores in search for the perfect oversized vintage frame. With this creative group in mind the SUPA DUPA was born.
- 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- HIGH QUALITY ACETATE FRAME
- DITA UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- CUSTOM WIRE CORE
- DOUBLE GRADIENT LENS ON ONE SKU
- 100% UVA AND UVB WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ASIAN FIT
- MADE IN JAPAN