DITA FLOREN Optical Frame
ABOUT THE FLOREN
An optical classic, crafted with extraordinary detail: FLOREN pays tribute to the Japanese concept of 'shibui' with a slender acetate and titanium frame that finds elegance in austerity.
Shibui, which literally translates to “bitter-tasting,” describes an aesthetic of subdued and unobtrusive beauty. Rendered in simple form, but balanced with complex textures or finishes, shibui objects appreciate in aesthetic value with time, as users find new meaning in the appreciation of subtle details. This delicate interplay of simplicity and complexity isn’t merely a function of FLOREN’s sleek, minimal design – it lies at the heart of the innovative manufacturing techniques used in the frame’s production.
- ACETATE AND TITANIUM FRAME MATERIAL
- CUSTOM LASER-ETCHED STAINLESS STEEL INTERNAL CORE ENCASED IN LAMINATED ACETATE
- ULTRA-THIN LIGHTWEIGHT PROFILE
- TITANIUM TEMPLES
- DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN ASIAN FIT
- MADE IN JAPAN